I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surprise for Nana!

The day after Thanksgiving, the door bell rang and it was Jennifer, Luke, and Avery.  Luke came through the door saying...we are here to put up your Christmas Tree...my what a wonderful surprise!  I really wasn't able to go up and down the attic stairs this year and had decided there may not be a tree since Tony isn't a big fan of all the work it takes to put the tree up.  All the stars, sparkles, and Christmas elements of Noel Nouveau helped to make this page as magical as the day was for Nana!
Noel Nouveau is a lovely Christmas kit.  If you have not seen the preview be sure and go HERE...you might find a Christmas present, too!
Buy Kit No. 1   ??? EUR
Buy Kit No. 1  $8.00 USD 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise! You've made such a pretty, happy page about it. Bet everyone will love it. Adorable extractions too. Helen's kit is full of sparkling goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful surprise for you! It looks like the kiddo's had so much fun helping their Nana! And what a beautiful page to remember the event! Helen's kit was perfect for this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful surprise and an equally wonderful memory page! Thank you so much for using my Christmas kit for such a beautiful memorable layout!

    ReplyDelete