I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Greetings to You!

I was going through some of my Photo Impact files and look what I found...Merry Christmas to all of you out there!

This was made from a photo I took of one of our cedar trees with a light frost on it.
I made all the ornaments using Photo Impact...the angel and dove were made with a tutorial and the blinkie light was another PI tutorial.
This is our house one year when we had a snow...the snowman I don't remember making it so sorry, not sure.  This is our actual wood burning stove which is going strong these past few days...watch close and you will see the flame flickering!





This snow globe was from another PI tutorial...my Luke and Avery have grown since making the one!
The wooden snow man and country snowman aren't blinkies...just some more tutorials I used to make some Christmas items!


This little country santa was added to a LO I did using Deb Ammerman's kit "Lookin Good"



No comments:

Post a Comment