I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Blessing of Friendship

Journaling 
And, suddenly on my computer desk there appeared a package from Germany. Inside was a “thank you” gift from Helen and this wonderful handmade Christmas Card! After a chorus of oh my and oh my goodness, I opened the blog and these angelic figures greeted me! Instantly I was driven to scrap a page.I have been truly blessed by this lady known first as Retro Designs, then Helen, and now my friend! 
I am totally amazed with the punching technique used by Helen to make the pattern inside the star...it was hand not computer generated! The thank you gift for helping Helen build her blog is a pocket-sized notebook with a lovely cross stitched floral pattern added to the cover...thank you my friend for such a special gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment