I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Avery's Christmas Program


Avery has been singing the songs of the Christmas program for weeks now.  She knew every word to every song.  She has been talking about this program and looking forward to it.  You never know, she may have a future in drama. 
Avery sang louder than any other angel in the angel choir.  It amazes me that she is SO shy around people, but standing in front of tons of people in a crowded sanctuary, she belts out the tunes.    ~Avery's Mom

Used Retro Designs Noel Nouveau
Go HERE to see three previews of Noel Nouveau...look close and you might find an early Christmas present from Helen!

2 comments:

  1. Avery looks positively angelic! You must all have been so proud of your own little Christmas star. Perfect use of the QP, and how lovely to see the stars in the background which so beautifully match the starry frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Avery looks like she had so much fun in her program, and I know Grandma was glowing with joy to watch and share the experience! Retro Designs Quick Page was perfect for these very special photos!

    ReplyDelete