I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, December 6, 2010

Luke Hung the Moon & Stars


This blinkie and all of my blue Christmas LOs have been made with Retro Designs Noel Nouveau kit!  Click HERE to preview this wonderful kit and you might find an early Christmas present from Helen!

Hung the Moon & Stars
After Avery's Christmas Program, we took pictures of the kids in front of this lovely Christmas display
Luke does have his moments...there's also a picture of him holding up rabbit ears behind Avery...boys will be boys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah... I can just see big brother Luke holding up rabbit ears for his little sister! Brings back sweet memories of my own loving brothers! :)

    Cute page Laj! The kiddos are going to love it! Of course, I bet Luke wishes you'da used the silly photo? ;)

    ReplyDelete