I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playing in Papa & Nana's Leaves

Vintage Patina has some amazing elements and these were prefect for
"Let The Fun Begin!" and "Key to my Heart" 

The day before Thanksgiving, Luke and Avery were out of school and they wanted to come to Nana's for a while.  The leaves were starting the fall and we were able to rake up a pretty big pile.  Here's Avery all buried in leaves!

Since Deco-Pages.com has been closed, Helen and I designed a blog for her where she can post previews of her kits and followers can pick up a freebie every once in a while.  Check out Retro Desigs blog HERE!

"Touch of Patina"
This pot belonged to my mother-in-law.  I had an ivy growing in it which was dying because it needed to be moved to a larger pot. This wonderful patina was left  inside the pot...makes a lovely display without a plant!  You can find previews of  Vintage Patina HERE and some freebies, too!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of my Vintage Patina. I particularly like your page of Avery chin-deep in autumn leaves! I can well understand why that smile holds the key to your heart. Very cleverly done!

    ReplyDelete