I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Christmas Wish!


Love this frosty blue Ice Pattern 1 background from Noel Nouveau by Retro Designs and it is so perfect for this picture of Luke who recently lost both front teeth at the same time.  One was very loose and dangling...the other not, but a "mouth butt" during a rough and tumble game with Luke's dog Sadie took them both out at the same time!   Go HERE to see three previews of Noel Nouveau...keep a close watch as a freebie is coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Don´t worry, little fellow. I´m sure you´ll have a sparkling smile again in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember when Matthew knocked out one of his front teeth! He tripped and fell while running in the house. But looks like Luke already has one of them coming in, so he might have it early in the new year. Your page turned out wonderfully! I love that background from Retro's Noel Nouveau kit, and the frame and other elements you used make this page so much fun! Great addition to your scrapbook for Luke Laj! I bet he will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute page! And how sweet that he would pose like that. I remember loosing mine in the summer making it challenging to eat corn on the cob. This kit is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete