I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All Things New

Had to do a little house cleaning...with Deco-Pages closing many things have changed.  From my updated intro above you can see that I am cutting back on my digital scrapping for a while.  Never fear...all my Deco-Pages CT LOs from years past will remain posted here!

On to "All Things New"... I just had the privilege of working with Helen in the design of a blog for Retro Designs using her Shabby Chic Rooms Collection Part 1!  The blog is up and you will find it HERE!

It's a fun place to visit...be sure to check out Helen's RANDOM RAMBLINGS!  It is packed full of some delightful information on just who this "retrodesigning" lady is...complete with some great links.  You will meet her "Pet love"... her a-DORA-ble boxer Dora!  If you didn't already know that Helen has a wonderful sense of humor...the links to her "Pet hate-housework" will crack you up!

And for any of you out there who may have missed Helen's kit freebies...she's posting them on her blog as she is adding each one of her kits to the blog!  Hope to see you at http://retrodesigning.blogspot.com soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment