I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Abundant Life

Just got these photos from my friend and wanted to scrap a LO for her since I have been so wrapped up in my own family Christmas events that I haven't even sent her a Merry Christmas wish.  These are two of my favorite pictures and Retro Design's Vintage Patina kit was perfect to scrap them.
 
These little guys are very dear to my heart though I have never met them.  Their Mom and I met online when Owen, now 5, was just 7 months old.  We both have MG and through the years Lindsay has become like a daughter to me.  Also shown is Noah, now 3, and Isaac, now 1, and Levi, 1 month old.  Levi was delivered at 33 1/2 weeks due to a possibility of a still birth...so much to be celebrated in the coming year as you can see Levi is doing wonderful and has 3 special big brothers!



1 comment:

  1. What a special page you did for Lindsay and the boys! I love the photos too! Very special gift for your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete