I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bryce, Jordyn, and Reese

Since you can't see my new photos hanging on my wall...I couldn't resist this mini freebie Jan posted on her website Waite For The Moment Designs...it reminded me of these pictures Tonia gave me when they came for Christmas.  She even had a background paper to use for framing that was very similar to this one in Jan's kit.  Reese is very lucky to have such a special big brother and sister and they all will have a new brother in June...maybe on Nana's birthday!


 A few of these pictures were on our Christmas photo card from the kids.  I made the two journaling labels using my DIS2006.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful.I love the red against the black. It´s very dramatic and striking. I like the playful touch of the beaded wire and the ribbons which lead the eye from one photo to the next, and the JOY in the centre made me smile. Just perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is so lovely! You must be very happy with the similar display on your wall. Black and red, as Helen said, have made a striking display and the children are so beautiful. So special!

    ReplyDelete