I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Avery's First Ballet Class

The only time I saw this many smiles at Avery's soccer games was when the games were over and they were passing out treats or trophies!  I think she's found her niche!  Jennifer said the next day when she picked Avery up after work, Avery wanted to know where her ballet clothes were...Avery was disappointed to learn she only had ballet class once a week!


Credits:  Abigail's Dance Kit by Designs by Jennifer Rassi and Scriptina font.
I purchased this adorable kit before Deco-Pages closed it's store just in case Avery ever started ballet classes.  You can follow this link to Jennifer's blog, Angels Digi Scraps.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not at all surprised that Avery looks to like ballet. She is always so expressive! And the way you've brought out the motion with the ribbons, strings and script is really impressive. How super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page and Avery are just WAY too CUTE for Words! I loved ballet when I was a little girl! I just found an old photo of me from when I was in my first ballet musical... I remember it was great fun! Avery is going to love her classes!

    ReplyDelete