I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, January 31, 2011

Double Gem in the Sky


I found the treasure of a photo while searching through my files looking for another photo.  It made me instantly think of all the gems and the wonderful "Pastel Swirls" background paper in Flight of Fancy.  This photo was taken from my front yard.  The sky was too dark for a whole double rainbow, but was thrill I was able see half of the this amazing site.  Also love how Helen's butterflies mirror all the colors in the sky...double rainbow, double butterflies...double promises of life.

You can find a preview of this kit, Flight of Fancy HERE and you can also pick up this lovely QP while you are there!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sight on a dreary winter morning and the poem is perfect too. I could almost wish for rain if it ended with such a wonderful rainbow. Lovely use of Flight Of Fancy. Thank you for brightening the day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbows seem to inspire us and gladden our hearts and seeing double like this is delightful even in your photo which does look perfect with Flight of Fancy. Thanks for sharing this lovely page, especially in the dreary winter.

    ReplyDelete