I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Precious Little Jewel


Avery, our precious "Little Jewel"  This is a photo I have been wanting to scrap for several years and I guess it took Helen's  Flight of Fancy kit released on the blog to give me the inspiration to get it done!  Avery wore this adorable little outfit on Mother's Day 2009 when we met Jennifer and family in town for lunch after church.  Best I remember, the hat lasted almost the whole time we were eating!  

You can find a preview of this kit, Flight of Fancy HERE and you can also pick up a lovely QP while you are there!

 

3 comments:

  1. Avery is such a little cutie! Love the outfit and the pretty Flight of Fancy kit with the photo. That flowery hat box is one of my favorite elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Avery looks in her lovely hat and dress. The silver flowers look as if they flew right off the edging of her collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo of Avery! What a pretty dress! Love the hat! The Flight of Fancy kit was perfect for this photo! I'm sure Avery will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete