I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to the Grands!

 Click the photo to enlarge and see the blinkie in action!

I sent this Valentine E-Card to all my Grands...it was so fun to make.  When I went to Hershey's website to get a pic of a Hershey's bar to use in my card, I found a cute message I also sent to each one individually! Click HERE if you would like to send a Hershey's Kiss to someone!  Bryce surprised Nana and sent me a Kiss back!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun treat for the grands! I bet they all love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! I too think they will all love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love the way you´ve embedded the children´s names in the chocolate. What a lovely sweet treat for Valentine´s Day.

    ReplyDelete