I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Love

 
A few of my Granny's valentines...a friend added 1923 on the front of the top right valentine.  It seems the others are also from the 1920s.  The little girl valentine center top has a brad attaching "walking feet".  I found it interesting how tiny this brad is.  I have some tiny brads I use in paper scrapping and this one is much smaller.  One added element is the sparkling word LOVE which was taken from Helen's Valentine gift.  Read about how these sparkling words were created HERE and follow the link there to pick up your gift.



2 comments:

  1. Love these charming old cards! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sentimental old scraps and valentines and yours are just beautiful and in such good condition too. Your granny must have treasured every single one of them. They make a lovely page for future generations to admire.

    ReplyDelete