I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Miller with Papa Miller

Being a grandparent, I have to look through my pictures of the "grands" every once and a while.  I came across this photo of Miller with his Papa Miller and thought it was so precious and reminded me of this quote I had used once before.  Not sure whose more satisfied...Miller or Papa!  Went to "Jewelled Sea" and found what I needed for this "non-sea" photo.  The rustic frame with screws is perfect as Papa Miller is a carpenter.  Love the soft blended background paper, too!  Check out the previews of "Jewelled Sea" HERE!  You might find just what you need for a "non-sea" photo as well!

3 comments:

  1. Very precious photo of Grandson and Grandfather. I've always thought that Retro's kits were very versatile, even if the "theme" is something specific, you can always use some of the items in her kit for just about anything! Great job on the page... I bet Papa Miller and little Miller love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doting look on grandad´s face, and what a pretty baby Miller is. They both live up to the quote.
    Wonderful use of Jewelled Sea. The frame is perfect and I´m just so impressed by the way you´ve replicated the screws, even in the title, and picked out the colour of the frame for the font. I must say I hadn´t realised myself how versatile the kit is until I saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a different look for Jewelled Sea! A wonderful page for the "grands" and I'm sure everyone is loving it. They sure look like a happy pair.

    ReplyDelete