I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday LaChelle!

Today, July 7th, is my youngest daughter's birthday.  We celebrated early on Sunday while all of the out of town nieces and nephews were home for the 4th!  Baby Miller is looking on as others sing Happy Birthday to LaChelle.  Reese looks mesmerized by the candle.  We were also celebrating LaChelle getting to come home after 13 days in the hospital.  Helen's swirls, jewelled staples, and papers from "Jewelled Sea worked great for this birthday memory!

You can see previews of "Jewelled Sea" HERE!  And, there's some freebies from this kit available, too!



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely, happy page! Sure hope she is OK now. Must be interesting to have a birthday so close to the 4th of July. The swirls are a perfect accent to add excitement and I like the subtle framing with the grid. Can't believe how Avery has grown; she looks like a celebration all by herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo from the party! I'm glad you were able to get a little scrapping done! I can tell you had fun with this one! Loooks great! Fantastic page ... so much to celebrate! Cake looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I can´t tell you how glad I am that LaChelle is feeling better now and home at last. I know how worried you were about her. This page is a celebration indeed. Avery, as befits your own little family celebrity, looks stunning in her floral dress and it´s just too cute how even baby Miller seems to have got into the party spirit. What a lovely festive page this is

    ReplyDelete