I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation 2011

Pages with "Jewelled Sea" 

Helen is back from her beach vacation, too!  And she brought four new seashells back to add to her Jewelled Sea kit!  Downloaded them first thing this morning and you'll see them in this page along with two that were already in the kit.  I blended two photos with this fun background paper and added seashells, fish, turtle, and anchor to fill in the spaces!  Here's the two photos used.  Judging from all the squints, the sun was shining very bright!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! The shells are wonderful both as background and foreground. Love the way you blended the two photos to get the full feel of their vacation commemoration. So glad Helen is back and brought you more shells just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is right! Fabulous use of both the kit and the freebie. Amazing blending of the photos too, and I love the shells the kids seem to be leaning on in the background and that group in the foreground has a great under water look. Altogether a wonderful memento of what must have been a memorable holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page! Love it! Wow! The kiddos are going to love this! Excellent Job! :)

    ReplyDelete