I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vacation Smiles

The South Padre Island vacationers are back home!  Have just seen a few photos, but know they all had fun.  Love this silhouette photo of Avery and her friend.  I wanted to see their faces and I started playing with the photo.  Kinda liked the one that turned the ocean green and it gave me to idea for this LO.  The closeup is a little grainy but you can see the smiles.  Helen's seahorse is dressed to match the girls!  You can pick  up this adorable seahorse freebie HERE!

2 comments:

  1. What joy is captured here! The shadowed gull adds great depth too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with Jean. And weren´t the colours of the seahorse an amazing coincidence? Love your individual treatment of each version of the photo. Funky indeed!

    ReplyDelete