I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beach Boy

Ok...after loading Avery's page with elements, I decided Luke's page needed all the metallic elements.  Don't have a really close up photo here of Luke, but as you can tell, he was always on the move.  I think it is fun to see how much fun Luke had playing in that great big ocean and massive beach!  The family is headed home today from spending the past week on South Padre Island...can't wait to see photos from their trip.  Thinking Luke's page for this trip will be Beach Dude, but will see what pictures will be used.

Even with all the elements I used in these two pages, there are so many more in Helen's Jewelled Sea kit.  There also quite a number of wonderful frames and papers.  See them all HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of Luke being all boy... always on the move... on the beach! Helen's Jewelled Sea Kit was just perfect for these photo memories! Great composition! Looking forward to seeing the new photos from South Padre Island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this with all those metallic elements! It has great feel for that boy exploring the big world at the beach. Luke looks so little back then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn´t realised how many metallic elements there are in Jewelled Sea until I saw this amazing page. It has a completely different and more boyish feel compared with the more feminine page you made for Avery. I love it all but I particularly like the way you´ve got the jewelled fish leaping through the swirl and the way the boat appears to be sailing on it too. Beautifully done and outstandingly creative.

    ReplyDelete