I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beach Baby

I have been waiting for Luke and Avery to go South Padre Island this summer to have some beach pictures of them to use with Retro Designs' Jewelled Sea kit.  Then I remembered their trip in 2008 and found these photos!  OMG, Avery is so young.  The font I used is called "Adorable" and it also describes Avery and all the elements Helen included in this kit.  I may have gone over board on how many I used, but I love all of them!   You can see previews of "Jewelled Sea" HERE! and you can pick up this adorable seahorse freebie while there!  It will be fun to scrap this years' photos of Avery on the beach...thinking maybe a title of Beach Beauty. 


 

3 comments:

  1. The page just says "fun, fun, fun" and what a cute baby she was. I like the view down the beach to set the scene of the other photos. Helen's kit is so perfect for it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean, this page is fun, fun, fun! I love the little photo of Avery with the flower behind her ear! Cute, cute, cute! You have definitely gotten great use out of Helen's kit! Avery will love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful and captures the magic of a little girl´s day on the beach. I keep seeing more every time I look at it but I think you´ve made such great use of the elements that it certainly doesn´t look too much to me. But, as always, Avery steals the show. What a cute baby she was. I love all the pics of her but agree with Deb. The one with the flower is particularly cute!

    ReplyDelete