I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, June 10, 2011

Jamaica 1975 Using Jewelled Sea QP Freebie

This photo was taken  many years and many pounds ago...LOL!  Tony's cousin lived in Jamaica and we went for a visit for our 4th anniversary.  The ocean wasn't in this picture, so Helen's QP ocean scene here is perfect for the photo. Love this QP freebie and you can pick it up HERE!

"Jewelled Sea" comes with another great QP that I used here.  I added the top photo and cluster with it.   Journaling:  On the way home, we stopped by this hut and bought lobster for dinner...the man rowed out into the ocean and got them out of his live trap!  Look close and you’ll see Tony is holding a lobster.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of both of the QPs. Nice additions to the bottom one with the extra photo and cluster and the journaling written along the lines of the background. Living as you do in such an arid place so far from the coast it must be quite refreshing to look back on your seaside memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun to look back on your photos from a couple years ago! Looks like you both had a great time in Jamaica mon! Retro's quick pages were great for this! How fun! I bet that lobster was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete