I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pages with Nouveau Summer

Helen's kits are always very versatile...so much so that to everyone's surprise at DP, my CT LOs with Nouveau Summer were pics of my granddaughter's first Christmas. Now at 5 this kit with it's reds, greens and golden accents is perfect for her first ballet recital.   Here's a look at the Christmas LOs and I'll be back soon with some ballet recital LOs!

You can see a preview of Helen's Nouveau Summer Kit HERE!

2 comments:

  1. The kit is so rich with texture I want to reach out and touch. These are wonderful first Christmas pages. I must have seen them but no longer remember that long ago! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I remember them well as I saved them when you first showed them in the DP gallery. You made the kit all your own by using it for these very cute Christmas photos. You obviously saw something in my kit that I didn´t see myself! Not surprising considering your wonderful eye for colour and your boundless creativity.

    Could it really have been 5 years ago?

    ReplyDelete