I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, August 5, 2011

Ballerina in the Meadow

Definitely have plans for a 2-page spread of each of the first two LOs below, but I couldn't resist playing with the "Summer Meadow" background paper in this kit.  We took several pictures of our little ballerina in the park in the city.  It was fun putting Lady Bug Avery in the meadow with all the dragonflies and butterflies.
 After the posed ballerina pictures, Avery and Luke could not resist rolling down the little knoll in the park.  This little lady bug was having fun!  I love this paper and have used it in several other LOs in the past...even a heritage LO of Granny when she was a baby.  You can see previews of Nouveau Summer HERE!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! More fabulous pages. The meadow is so perfect a foil for Avery's very red costume. The pair of pages are so lovely and so different from the first page from the recital. All of them will surely be family favorites! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean. These are quite spectacular. Your blending is so beautifully and seamlessly done it´s hard to tell where the photos end and the background begins. I´m left wondering why I didn´t include a little red and black bug in the kit though none could compare with your own little bug. I´d love to see Avery´s face when she sees these remarkable memory pages of an unforgettable day.

    ReplyDelete