I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who Let the Ladybugs Out!?!

Helen, that's who!  Helen so generously passes along freebies with her kits.  This adorable little ladybug I used here is part of Nouveau Summer's Freebie.  I probably used too many ladybugs, but I think Avery will like all of them! Can you find Avery among the waking ladybugs on stage?  This is the 2nd page of the 2-page LO below...keep scrolling and you see the large size of page 1!  You can see previews of Nouveau Summer and this freebie HERE



3 comments:

  1. Ladybug delight! You probably can't use too many. Everything you've done for this recital has been beautiful and exciting. Helen's kit has been an excellent vehicle for them. Avery will be a very happy ladybug with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean, can't use too many ladybugs! Avery is going to love these wonderful pages you created for her! Fantastic job Laj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! It´s so lively and vibrant with colour I can almost see the movement of the ladybirds across the stage. And you certainly couldn´t have too many of them to help to celebrate Avery´s dancing début. Lovely use of both the kit and the freebie!

    ReplyDelete