I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, May 28, 2010

Layout of the Day on some recent Challenge Layouts!


I did a quick LO for the Quote Challenge hosted by Designs by Abbe using her kit Indian Blanket and it was chosen LOTD. DD loves purple and so does Avery...so the background was an easy choice. Avery and Mom's clothing matched, but Luke had on red...thus the inspiration for coloring the photo! The edge is a mask...or as called in DIS2006 designer's edge. Liked how it let some blue come through! I recolored the daisy just a little to make it more subtle and to add a touch of turquoise . Loved working on this challenge LO!

A few weeks ago I submitted some LOs for the Color Challenge...this one of Reese "Talking to the Flowers" was chosen as LOTD! I used the
Color Challenge Starter Kit - Spring Breezes by Jennifer Rassi who hosted this challenge for May.

If you do 5 total LOs you get additional parts of the kit as rewards...used this opportunity to scrap some more LOs of Reese from her visit when Tonia came to help Jennifer and Freddie pack up for their move.





No comments:

Post a Comment