I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Creating Today with It FELT Like Spring by Deb Ammerman


Kid's spent the night with Papa and Nana...Luke wanted to go for a walk...took this photo by the CR sign of the road leading to our house...1/2 mile from the house.

Love all the color choices in the wonderful kit It FELT like Spring by Deb Ammerman. You can also design your own flowers using several choices of felt leaves, stems and many lovely flowers.

You can find It FELT Like Spring here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=4



Luke had quite an adventure on our walk...first found a number of dandelions to blow, couldn't resisting throwing rocks all along the way, and the highlight was when our neighbors donkeys came up to the fense and let Luke pet them.

Love all the color choices in the wonderful kit It FELT like Spring by Deb Ammerman. Along with all the wonderful felt flowers, there are also stamped flowers and some plaid fabric flowers. And lots of borders, staples with bead, and frames!
You can find It FELT Like Spring here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=4

No comments:

Post a Comment