I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter Memories using Spring Is Here by Ilona

One dozen eggs I have used for years with my Sunday School class which due to health issues I no longer get to teach. Avery found them and she and Luke told Papa what role each item inside each egg played in "The Easter Story". They took turns and wanted to do it a 2nd time so we reversed the order. Luke had a hard time giving Avery enough time to get her explanations stated. He wanted to tell so he could take his turn!

The balloons that came in this kit Spring Is Here by Ilona inspired me to do this LO of celebrating "The Easter Story" and the cute chicks and flower were perfect to portray new life.

Click below to go to Spring is Here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1


Avery found this Peek-A-Bible book "The Easter Story" and wanted Nana to read it to her. Luke thought he was too busy throwing the football with his Dad until he heard Avery was getting to peek for the answers! He climbed up and got to take turns peeking for answers to The Easter Story.

This picture is not good picture of me, but I love the memory of the moment. This word art from this Spring Is Here Kit by Ilona was so perfect for this moment!

Click below to go to Spring is Here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment