I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cousins Make the Best Friends

To relax a little Sunday afternoon, I attended the Deco-Pages Speed Scrap Challenge online. We all meet in the chat room and visit while we are given instructions on what to include on our page and how and where to place each item. It's always fun to see all the different LOs that are submitted in the gallery.

The sweetest part of this picture is that the hug from Avery was spontaneous.

All the pieces were piled in front of Reese. Reese was playing and chewing on them. Avery came over and told Reese we don't chew on these and took each piece from Reese's mouth and stacked it. Nana told Avery how sweet Reese was to share her toys and Avery just reached down and gave her a hug. I have about 5 pics leading up to this moment...so with camera in hand, I caught this hug! Some day I'll scrap those pics...Reese just let her have each piece and pick up another one to chew on!


Frames are from Nouveau Summer by Retro Designs.
Everything else is from Deb Ammerman's PreSkool Kit. I blended the blue and red papers to add some pink to the LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment