I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Created two Family LOs using Sparkly Grunge Kit by CAZ

Carol (Designs by CAZ) is one of my favorite designers at Deco-Pages...love her kits and have most of them. This one was so perfect for some of the recent photos of Tonia and family!


These photos of DD and family were taken downtown in front of an old ad painted on the side of a building...love the grungy look.

Sparkly Grunge - Designs by CAZ has lots of grungy papers and sparkle elements and also has torn edges to match all the backgrounds.
You can find Sparkly Grunge here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

Some recent photos of my grandchildren Bryce and Jordyn. The sequined bow was perfect to match JoJo's top with sequins on it and the sparkling hearts are a fun way to express the sweet brother and sister's love for each other.

Sparkly Grunge - Designs by CAZ has lots of sparkle elements and torn edges to match all the backgrounds.
You can find Sparkly Grunge here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1



No comments:

Post a Comment