I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time Marches On Collab by Designs by Jennifer Rassi

Thanks to the Church Directory, we finally had a family photo taken. Had photos of Tony and I before kids and some of all three girls after kids. So glad we have this photo and this kit matched it perfectly and had "family" elements that worked great with it!


Thanks to the Church Directory once again, we have this family photo taken together...oldest DD was at college but came home for the photo! Photo effects is a designer's edge included with my Digital Images Suite 2006 program. Love the word art that comes with this kit!

Time Marches On Collab by Designs by Jennifer Rassi

No comments:

Post a Comment