I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Creating with Rumi Georgieva - Las Vegas



Attended a national Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America Annual Meeting in Las Vegas...we were celebrating our 50th Anniversary and thought Vegas was a good place to hold our 2002 Annual Meeting! Got to see a few sights including the erupting volcano at the Mirage...pretty amazing to see!



One of the ladies in our group had a niece who work for Paul Anka and she got us free tickets to his show at the MGM Grand! Brought back lots of teenage memories...he opened the show with Diana and sang all his greatest hits and answered questions from the crowd!

You can find Rumi Georgieva - Las Vegas HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment