I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Antique Sunflowers Kit by Carol Rupley



My sunflower friend, Marsha, shown here with her growing colt. A true country gal...but was city born and raised! These are some wildflowers that grew along the edge of her vegetable garden. Our DHs consider them weeds, but we don't weed them...lol!



I took this photo after the giant sunflower was spent and leave drying. Marsha mention she kept thinking she would call me because she knew I would like to take a picture. Well, the picture turned up in my calendar Marsha always gives me for Christmas.

Journaling - I bow my head and give thanks for you - Marsha, My friend

You can find this Antique Sunflowers Kit by Carol Rupley here:

No comments:

Post a Comment