I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Friday, April 27, 2012

Thoughtful Moment Using Vintage Whimsy QP Freebie


I love this QP freebie made from Helen's Vintage Whimsy kit.  I also love this photo of Reese...would love to know what her thoughts were at this moment.  She and Dad were on a bike ride when they spotted this vacant lot full of bluebonnets.  Luckily Dad had the camera along and took so many wonderful photos that it was hard to narrow it down to just one to use here.  Reese's "thoughtful" look reminded me of the thoughtful little girl shown at the top of this QP so I chose this picture.  Obviously, by the the next photo, this thoughtful moment only lasted for just a moment!
Vintage Whimsy and it´s now available in Retro Designs Online store. And you´ll find more info about  Vintage Whimsy and this QP freebie HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, are you going to have a ton more photos of a gorgeous grandbaby. These are just super and the one in the Whimsy QP fits it to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean. You´re never going to run out of photos of your lovely grandchildren. Reese just looks completely in awe of the pretty bluebonnets and both of these photos are precious. Love your use of the QP.

    ReplyDelete