I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Helen's new kit "Vintage Whimsy" was released just as my DD's sent pictures of my grandchildren in the lovely clusters of bluebonnets celebrating spring all over parts of Texas.  The bluebonnets were a great reward of all the recent rains.

You can find previews of Vintage Whimsy and more layouts at  Retro Designs Online Store.



1 comment:

  1. These are all so stunning it´s difficult to say which I like best! I´m going to copy and add all of them to my special favourites to study them at leisure. The ones of the girls are particularly striking as they seem to have dressed especially to match the kit but I also love those to which you´ve added the girl with the dog to join in the fun, not to mention your use of Floral Bling.

    They´re all simply precious and a lovely set of joyful pages to celebrate Spring.

    ReplyDelete