I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just got a birthday wish from Debbie Abbe on Facebook.  Reminded me of this LO I did several years ago using her kit Birthday Girl.  I kept Luke and Avery on my birthday since summer club hadn't started yet.  LaChelle came by for lunch and brought some cupcakes so we had a birthday party after lunch.  They called today and sang Happy Birthday and it was awesome.  They added cha, cha, cha at the end and eat more chicken.  These two are quite a pair!


Love looking through scrapbook pages of years past...such great memories!

 

1 comment:

  1. How very cute both the photos are and the page you created from them. And how lovely for you to have been able to celebrate your birthday in the company of your two little stars. Belated birthday wishes. I´m so glad you enjoyed your special day.

    (From this I assume that your birthday is on the 2nd as I´m pretty sure you were too busy enjoying your party to do any scrapping on the day itself(?)

    ReplyDelete