I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Peek-A-Boo Spring

I'm drinking coffee and waking up before going back to sewing on Avery quilt, so I thought I would take time to post a LO I made a few weeks ago.  I needed a break from all the projects I was working on and walked out side to see if spring was peeking out around our house.  Sure enough, it was.  The shrubs are evergreen, but everything else green had appeared since I was last outside. 





















Background papers and elements are from Retro Design's Shabby Chic Rooms Kit Part 3.  Go HERE for a preview and you might even find a freebie or two!

3 comments:

  1. How nice that spring is playing peek-a-boo with you! Love the page, and I am very happy to report that we don't have any of the "s" word in our yard anymore! Knock-on-wood, it stays away! My daffodils are starting to come up out in the woods... just green like yours shown here, but soon... it will be soon! Did yours bloom yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combined "peeks" of your spring growth. The resulting design is so handsome. We have lots of peeks here too, so exciting waiting for it all to pop. Love the items from Helen's kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn´t it exciting to spot the first signs of spring? I love all the little signs you´ve spotted yourself and can cross quite a few of them off my own personal list like the tiny hyacinths, the daffs, clover and the irises. My indoor lilies have got off to a good start but it´s too early for the garden variety. However, our lupins are doing well so I´m surprised you haven´t yet spotted their cousins, the blue bonnets but I´m sure you will soon.
    Thank you for using my kit for your springtime page.
    PS I wonder what Deb´s "s" word is. Hmmm. Snails, maybe? Slugs? Surely not swallows or sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete