I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, March 22, 2011


The 1972 photo is the only family photo we ever had taken and I remember the photographer coming to the house to take it.  Thanks goodness for weddings and anniversary celebrations where other family group photos were taken.  These few seconds to take this photo were the only ones that I removed my mask during the party.  It was amazing to experience the wonderful essence of aroma these roses released into the air and at the same time sad that I have to miss out on these wonderful God created fragrances in order to protect myself from the man-made fragrances.  I look like death warmed over here and is pretty much how I felt, but feel blessed I got to be there for Mom's big day.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page to remember you're Mom's special day. I like that you included the photos for the past. The page turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to go to the party, even though you didn't feel good. Also nice to get more pictures. Love the page you did with the older pictures too. Your Mom looks great and very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did a wonderful job, not just on the page which is lovely but on all the work you did beforehand to make this special day even more special for your mother. I love that you have the now and then photos too. It´s too bad that you felt so ill and I hope that you recovered fully afterwards but I´m sure that, thanks to you, everyone in the family will look back on this celebration with great nostalgia in times to come so you can rejoice in that.

    ReplyDelete