I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I made these two Father's Day Cards for a Greeting Card Challenge at Deco-Pages.com
I used the Greeting Card Starter Kit by Lori Staton for both of these.
This is one of my favorite photos of Tony with his Dad

Went looking for a photo of my Dad for this and found this one and only family photo...have never scrapped it and thought it would be a fun way to wish my DBs Happy Father's Day!


It's become a fun thing for me to make e-video cards for family and here's the two e-videos cards for my son-in-law...both are great Fathers to our precious grandchildren.

On this Father's Day 2010 we were excited and very proud to see you were named
Father of the Year
by Time magazine
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
Love,
Tony and Lajuana





No comments:

Post a Comment