I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Creating with Board Battles vs Dice Duells - Bundle by Cornelia Designs



Journaling
I have no pictures of my brothers and I playing Monopoly other than those in my mind. Every Christmas break we would play Monopoly. We would stay up late trying to finish a game.
Sometimes games would last for days. I recall debates over who would be the
banker. We played for blood...even
ganged up on whoever was winning, and had
MILLIONS of Laughs over the years!

Board Battles vs Dice Duells - Bundle by Cornelia Designs
made it possible to for to make this Fun Memory.


Mom loves to play scrabble and it has been a family event for years at Christmas time. However, as extend families grew, less scrabble playing is available. Was thrilled to find these photos of my brother and his family playing with Meme (Mom)!

Board Battles vs Dice Duells - Bundle by Cornelia Designs
was so perfect to make this fun LO!





No comments:

Post a Comment