I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Creating Today with Boys World by P4DS Designz-Lori Staton

Boys World by P4DS Designz-Lori Staton was such a fun kit to work with and I love the two LOs I now have from showcasing Lori's new kit!

Journaling
After lunch Avery spotted a piece of cheese from her sandwich on the driveway covered with ants and said, “Nana, I guess the WHOLE FAMILY wanted some of my cheese!

I didn't take a picture of the cheese which is surprising since I take pictures of everything...but the kit had everything I needed to illustrate Avery's observation! There was also the trail of Ants to the cheese so I had to add it here, too!



Kept Luke and Avery a few weeks ago and Luke was sitting in the big rocking chair on the porch at 7:10 a.m. waiting for Nana and came running to greet me. This picture was taken later when he was eating breakfast.

Journaling
Grandson is a lovely word
That always brings to mind
Memories of the happiest
And very warmest kind!
Thoughts of you bring memories
Through each passing year,
You've been the kind of Grandson
Who's especially sweet and dear.
If you could read my heart
Then you would surely see
With every day that passes by
You mean still more to me.

Here's a preview of the kit ~ click on picture to go to the store for more previews:

No comments:

Post a Comment