I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creating Today with Fruity Tooty by Dream Catchers Scrapping

Reese's Aunt Dusty and cousins Anna and Mia came for a visit at the hospital. They wanted to give kisses and Aunt Dusty had a great idea...let's kiss Baby Reese's toes...playing it safe with all that is going around this time of the year.



Nana made the quilt and crib rail vail...Grandmommy made
the bumper pads, dust ruffle, and sheet. Papa didn't know
that he was going to be in the picture...just holding up the
quilt for Nana...next time Nana will have him smile...LOL!



All the cute flowers and swirls of Fruity Tooty by Dream Catchers Scrapping were perfect for the all girl LO!
You can find this kit here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment