I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Creating Today with Lovely Spring Kit by Helly Creations

Our new DGD shown here at 1 day old...these colors match her quilt I made and she has a tree on the wall behind her crib...so you will probably see several LOs with birds and trees with Baby Reese.



Lovely Spring Kit by Helly Creations worked perfectly for the Tweet Tweet LO!
You can find this cute kit here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

Reese made a surprise visit to Papa and Nana's house. Here's our Little Tweet Heart asleep on mom's shoulder. She's 3 weeks old here!

Lovely Spring Kit by Helly Creations
You can find this cute kit here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...t=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment