I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Luke's Lego Truck - Layout Of The Day

Loved how this LO turned out and just saw this morning that it was chosen LOTD for Monday. I think Luke will like it when he sees it! I was great that I had this photo that makes it look like Luke is looking at his fantasy road trip!

LOTD Comments: Another day and hard to choose just one of the wonderful layouts! My pick for Monday is scrapladyandmore's Lego Truck with its delightful fantasy road trip.



Luke with just a little help from Nana made this truck from Legos while Avery was taking her nap. Just realized as I extracted the truck that he had the pipes turned down...bet he catches that when he's older.

Easy2Riders by Cornelia Designs worked great to make an imaginary road trip for Luke's Lego truck!
You can find the kit here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18721&cat=0&page=5

Will be making another LO with this kit...thinking about using Luke's Lego ATV's for that one!

Decided to make a LO on Tony's Colorado Elk Hunt instead...I don't scrap him much so it was a nice change!



DH got to go elk hunting with some guys he had worked with years ago. Since he took pictures, I don't have him on his ATV, but he was rigged up just like these. Though he didn't bring home an elk for the freezer, he had blast riding the rough terrain and just having a fun guy week in the mountains!

Easy2Riders by Cornelia Designs had some great rough and tough papers and elements to make this guy LO for DH!

You can find Easy2Riders by Cornelia Designs here
http://www.deco-pages.com/product.ph...amp;amp;page=5

Keep scrolling to Gone Fishing Post...Words of Wisdom was also chosen LOTD last week!

1 comment:

  1. My little brother has this lego truck kit but no box or instructions. Was hoping you might know the name of this lego set so I can look it up for him. (I did a search for an orange lego truck and this was all i cold find that matched)
    Thank you,
    Chris
    hocky3169@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete