I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, October 10, 2009

Color Challenge LOs of Bryce and JoJo! One of Avery, too!

Been wanting to scrap some photos of Bryce and JoJo and the Color Challenge seemed like a good choice for these.



DD and Zack and his two adorable children Bryce and Jojo came for a visit this summer. Papa gave the kids some special treats...rides in his dump truck and tractor/loader. You can see the dump truck in the distance as they rode around our 10-acre coastal field in front of the house.



Papa gave the kids a ride down the road and back on his tractor/loader.



More pictures from Bryce and Jojo's first visit to our house! Papa's Lazy-Boy is a favorite photo spot! Bryce and Papa were already watching TV together...just added Jojo for this photo moment!



Also, have been dying to scrap this photo...thought the flowers in this paper matched Avery's dress...although I did make the photo b/w since the dress was navy, hot pink, and lime green

One more LO to go to get my final reward...I'm waiting for the rewards from these 4 LOs because they have more purple and pink and I have another photo of Avery that I want to use with pink and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment