I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, October 19, 2009

REESE TAYLOR IS HERE!!!!!!

Welcome Reese Taylor...we love you!

Tonia and Zack's precious little Reese Taylor Brown was born at 2:11 p.m. on Sunday, October 18th weighing in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long. We were thrilled that she waited until Papa and Nana could get to Austin before she made her appearance!

More pictures added 10-21 so keep scrolling!




Proud and Happy Mom!


Mom shows us Reese's fingers and toes!


Proud Dad and Grandmommy!


Hi Grandmommy!


Papa and Reese getting to know each other!


Papa Brown...proud Papa Brown


Dad, JoJo and Papa Brown think Reese is a keeper!
In this picture Reese looks just like her mom's baby picture.


Sleeping Beauty!


Best picture of Reese with Nana...Nana's eyes are closed,
but Reese's are open and how sweet are those cute little
lips!


Nana had Papa take a picture of all my hair!


Showing those Chubby Cheeks!


Bright eyes...how cute am I!


Oh no...did someone say hearing test!
Something new in Texas...newborns hearing
is tested before leaving hospital. Audio tech
came in and was getting set up for the test
and Dad was holding Reese...we had a big laugh
when we noticed Reese had her hand over her
ear. Reese woke up and the test had to be
postponed.


Proud Mom and Dad!


Day 2


Waiting to go home-Day 3. As soon as
the hearing test is done we can go home!

Here's a couple of LOs of Reese and Mom's baby pictures!


Nana with Reese...Nana with Tonia when she was born.


Big Sisters...Reese with her big sister Jordyn...JoJo and
Reese's Mommy with her big sister Jennifer.


1 comment: