I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nature Notes QP Freebie

 Helen created this very special QP from Nature Notes.  Just happened to have some photos of Miller with Mom and Dad and his big sister that I chose to put into this QP freebie. I recolored the photos so they would match Miller's LO I made from when he was one-month old.

Check out Retro Designs Blog and you will find this freebie!  And you will find Nature Notes HERE in Helen's Store!


1 comment:

  1. You´ve made the QP your own by using your captured moments in time. Even the time on the seasonal clock is fitting. The bird may be flying off to sunnier climes but your memories are captured forever.

    ReplyDelete