I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Brody's Doggy using Doggy Treats QP Freebie

The most recent "doggy" in my life is the Fisher Price Lil Snoopy toy that was part of our present for Brody's 1st Birthday so I couldn't resist using Helen's Doggy Treats QP Freebie to scrap this memoryThis toy brought back memories of the toy I had as a child.  Was a little disappointed when I found this little guy that he didn't look like mine, but he's a cute modern version and he barks!  Brody just started walking this past week so it will be a while before he's pulling it around but he did pull it while crawling once. And it is so cute, when he is watching someone else pull the doggy, his feet go back and forth just like the doggy's feet.  
 JOURNALING:  
Your “Lil Snoopy” looks different than Nana & Papa’s but we hope you love playing with him as much as we did when we were children!

Hard to believe that it has already been a year since this little guy was born and spent a month in the NICU.  Brody has come a long way since then.  He was recently released from physical therapy as he has reach levels at or above his age level in all skills.  And, he no longer has to wear the helmet needed to reshape his head that was slightly flat due to weakness that caused him to sleep on the same side every night.  Previews of Doggy Treats and this awesome QP freebie can be found here.  Doggy Treats is also in the store

1 comment:

  1. A cute toy for a very cute little fellow. Brody certainly has come a long way from a difficult start in life. I hope his path will be smooth from now on and that he and his Snoopy will share many walks along it together. Lovely use of the QP.

    ReplyDelete