I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Monday, December 10, 2012

Miller at 1-month using Nature Notes

 I love the browns, tans, and touches of black and gray in Nature Notes and they are so perfect for Miller's one-month old pictures.  Miller Zackry Brown was named Miller after Papa Miller (my DH) and Zackry after his dad, Zack Brown.  Found a lullaby by Horace Smith that I thought was sweet and went along with the layout.
 
Evening is coming, and night is nigh;
Under the lattice the little birds cheep,
All will be sleeping by and by.
Sleep, little baby, sleep.

Visit Helen's Store where you will find previews of Nature Notes and LO samples.  Visit Helen's Blog where you can find previews and you just might find a freebie, too!
 

3 comments:

  1. Awake or asleep Miller is adorable. I love the way he seems to be nestling among all the nature elements here as if his dreams had become reality. In fact your blending is so perfect it´s difficult to tell where reality ends and dreams begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious! The tones you used on Miller's photos make the whole layout balanced and beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies...must admit it has been so long since I have made a LO that this was very therapeutic to just relax and play for awhile. It was fun looking back at this sweet baby who is now a rough and tumbling 18 month old. Although, he does still have his sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete