I digiscrapping and my favorite place to scrap online has been with my friends at Deco-Pages! I was a member Creative Team for 4 1/2 years and had the opportunity to make LOs for all the wonderful designers at Deco-Pages. The site is now closed and I miss it so VERY much!

I am taking a break from my digital scrapping...but to prevent withdrawal symptoms, I am on two Creative Teams for now! Check out their blogs and watch here for my layouts with their great kits!

RETRO DESIGNS
HORSEDREAMN DESIGNS



DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON LOs TO GET A LARGER PREVIEW!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Painted Seashells Freebie" by Retro Designs



I found this project I completed for a 96-week workshop learning to use a design program called Photo Impact.  I followed a tutorial and designed the boat, reflection, sea, sky and moon.  It was a fun project.  The original design was a brighter blue and I recolored it to match these gorgeous shells.  Loved how this turned out...looks almost like the moon is being reflected by Helen's seashells.  I used the "Painted Seashells Freebie" just posted by Helen.  Check out this awesome freebie on the Home Page of Retro Designs Blog!


3 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! I love absolutely everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Diane. This is really stunning. It´s like an illustration for a wonderful children´s story. Maybe it´ll give you the inspiration to write one yourself(?)

    ReplyDelete